In the modern era, you do need to have a scanner or carry a scanner everywhere to scan a document or picture. Now you can do it on your mobile phone. There are hundreds of apps available in the play store that can help you achieve a good quality scan within a minute.
However, not all the apps are good and provide you a good result even if you have a phone with a good camera. That is why you need to have the best document scanning app for android phones. It will help you make your document digital with top-notch quality.
- Why You Need A Scanner App In Your Mobile Device?
- 10 Best Document Scanning App For Android Reviews 2021
- 1. CamScanner – Scanner to scan PDF
- 2. Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR
- 3. Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App
- 4. Genius Scan – PDF Scanner
- 5. Clear Scan: Free Document Scanner App,PDF Scanning
- 6. Fast Scanner: Free PDF Scan
- 7. Microsoft Office Lens – PDF Scanner
- 8. ScanPro App – PDF Document Scanner
- 9. Simple Scan – Free PDF Scanner App
- 10. Smart Scan – PDF Scanner, Free files Scanning
- Frequently Asked Questions
Why You Need A Scanner App In Your Mobile Device?
Those days are gone when you have to have a scanner and computer to scan a document. If you have a scanner app, you can do it with ease. Also, when you make your important document digital, you can easily back up it for a long time. A good app allows you to share your important documents through different channels such as Dropbox, email, Google Drive, and others.
10 Best Document Scanning App For Android Reviews 2021
Due to the increasing demand for scanning apps, the play store is now flooded with so many apps. Finding the top document scanner app for android is now somehow difficult, especially for the newbies. That is why we have come up with some top-class apps with their features and benefits so that you can choose the best one for you.
1. CamScanner – Scanner to scan PDF
CamScanner is one of the most popular and most used android apps to scan your document. This app lets you use your camera to convert any documents into digital form. You can print the document with a nearby printer too.
After scanning the document, you can do further modification to the copy to make it even better. It enables you to extract all the information you need from the documents.
You can even set a password to protect any credential information. Also, you can search for any document when having too many documents in the store. This app offers so many features to be the best document scanning app for android.
- It enables you to scan and digitalize any document such as notes, document, invoice, and other with your smartphone camera.
- You can even extract text from documents and images and enhance the quality by cropping and enhancing sharpness and color to ensure better quality.
- This app allows you to share PDF or image files in many ways including social media, email, and others.
2. Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, OCR
Adobe is a renowned brand internationally. The Adobe Scan app is a great app when it comes to scanning app. This app allows you to convert any documents into digital form with great precision so that you do not lose anything.
If you are not happy with the scan, you can modify it further to have a perfect one. Even you can extract text from any images too. This feature helps you digitalize anything.
You can find the saved documents with a search button. It allows you to scan any business card and save it to the contact. Even you can save the document in Adobe cloud for instant access as well. You can get this document scanner app for android free with all these features, so download it now.
Adobe Scan Features:
- It comes with advanced image technology that captures the text and allows you to scan anything with precision.
- You can then touch up the scanned copy to edit, rotate, crop, adjust color, and do more to ensure better quality.
- With its OCR, you can convert any image into high-quality Adobe PDF document without any hassle.
3. Tiny Scanner – PDF Scanner App
Now you can carry a mini scanner in your pocket if you have the Tiny Scanner app installed. You can convert any analog documents into digital ones without losing any quality and having any hassle.
To make sure that you can use this app for official purposes, this one ensures precision. You can save the file in the letter, a4, and other sizes for further use. With its password protection ability, it allows you to save any credential file with a password for more protection.
When you will have a lot of files scanned, you can organize those to find those easily in future. After scanning, you can share it with anyone directly through a computer through Wi-Fi, Dropbox, Google Drive, email, and others.
Tiny Scanner Features:
- It allows you to scan any document in color, grayscale, and black and white with its five levels of contrast for clearer and crispier quality.
- This app automatically detects the page edges to provide a quality document that you can use even in official purposes.
- You can sort all the files by thumbnail, list view, date, or title and search any document by title to find it fast.
4. Genius Scan – PDF Scanner
If you want to make the scanning easier and smarter, then the Genius Scan app can be a good option for you. It lets you scan any documents and make them digital with great precision like an original scanner.
You can convert the scan copy into PDF and merge and split it for further use. This app makes sure that all of your scanned documents are save and free from unauthorized access all the time.
The app can be used to scan business cards and make it into a digital business card anytime. You can even share it with others through email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and others. So if you want to enjoy the full benefits of scanning apps, download this app now.
Genius Scan Features:
- It has a smart scanning feature that allows you to scan any document with distortion correction, background removal, shadow removal, and lots of other features.
- You can protect and ensure privacy to any credential document with a password and fingerprint so that no one else can see or use it.
- It helps you extract text from images, convert into a PDF, and add it to the contact list if it is a business card with its OCR.
5. Clear Scan: Free Document Scanner App,PDF Scanning
Clear Scan is a must-have document scanning app for android phone. You can have a great scanning all the time to get the proper information from the documents. It processes fast to ensure fast scanning for you.
If you are not satisfied with the quality, you can modify it to ensure good quality. It offers you to save files in folder and subfolder and rename the document to find it easily with its search option.
With its OCR, you can easily convert any image into a text document. Setting up page size is also possible in this app. Even printing with the cloud print is also possible here. If needed, you can back up and restore your valuable data too.
Clear Scan Features:
- It allows you to scan any document you want with its automatic perspective and edge correction to have a great scanned copy.
- With its multiple filter options along with after scan editing options, you can have professionals like scanning.
- It allows you to share the scanned documents through Google drive, email, and others and print it through cloud print.
6. Fast Scanner: Free PDF Scan
If you are looking for a scanner app that scans fast, you should consider the Fast Scanner app. This app lets you make any documents digital with a few clicks without any hassle. You can add new pages or delete the PDF file if necessary.
The app lets you modify the documents to make it looks better. You will find many editing options available. You can open the PDFs and JPEGs with Dropbox, as well. Even you can send it through email as well.
Moreover, it comes with an easy to use interface that makes it easier to use for anyone. So if you want to have a great document scanner app for android free download, this is the app for you. Download it now.
Fast Scanner Features:
- It allows you to scan any single document or multiple pages you want fast and save it as a PDF file.
- You can even edit the scanned copy with many editing options to improve the scan quality and make it looks professional.
- It allows you to save the scanned copy in your device and open it with other apps for further use.
7. Microsoft Office Lens – PDF Scanner
Microsoft Office Lens is another great app you should try to scan any documents you want. With this app, you can easily scan documents. You can even extract text from the images as well.
With this app, you can easily organize your files so that it becomes easier for you to find the documents in the future. Besides, it allows you to scan any business cards you find necessary and add it to the contact to use it in the future.
The app offers a modification of the scanned image so that if you are not happy with the original one, you can make it perfect. So without any further due, download this app right now and enjoy scanning anything you like.
Microsoft Office Lens Features:
- You can easily make and enhance any documents digital and readable for further use with this app.
- It allows you to convert images into the MS Word, PowerPoint, PDF, and others and save it to local devices or other clouds as well.
- You can even scan any images and edit the text later to keep the necessary things and remove unnecessary things from the documents.
8. ScanPro App – PDF Document Scanner
ScanPro App is one of the great android scanner apps you should try now. This app ensures great quality scanning all the time to make any documents digital. You will have premium quality scanning, unlike many other apps.
The app does not keep any documents in its store because it values your privacy. You can even scan any images to make it digital as well. Scanning is easy here with its easy to use interface.
You can share the digital documents with others too. For better user experience, it features beautiful themes to choose from. So if you want to scan quickly, this app can help a lot.
ScanPro App Features:
- This app comes with advanced scanning technology that allows you to scan any document in high quality with color adjustment features.
- You can easily extract texts from images with its OCR and then edit, copy, or search it later without any hassle.
- You can send it as a tax, send it through email, and print it later for better use of your documents.
9. Simple Scan – Free PDF Scanner App
If you are looking for a simple yet effective scanning app, then the Simple Scan can be a good option for you. This app can make anything digital anytime. You do not need any scanner at all now.
To make sure that you do not lose any scanned documents anytime, this one keeps your document in the cloud every time. Also, it allows back up and synchronization between various devices.
For a quick and easy search, you can add the tag to each file. You can send the scanned files through email, drive, Dropbox, and others. So it can be a simple app for sure, but it will help you get your job done.
Simple Scan Features:
- This app allows you to scan documents, receipts, reports, and any other things you feel important. You can scan the scanned copy to your device easily.
- It will automatically upload into the cloud so that you can access there any time when you can scan and save the scanned copy in JPEG or PDF format.
- You can easily extract texts from the images with its OCR if you need to extract text from an image.
10. Smart Scan – PDF Scanner, Free files Scanning
Up next is the Smart Scan which comes with all the features you need. It allows you to make almost all the documents digital with a simple few clicks. Even this app lets you get texts from images or other things whenever necessary.
Unlike other scanning apps, this one automatically makes the bad quality images good. In its smart folder, you can customize and store your scanned copy to easily find the digital documents.
You will have the thumbnail or list view to find it easier. This app automatically removes the page edges to ensure good quality copy. Even you can edit and add a filter to the copy to make it look professional.
Smart Scan Features:
- You can scan any documents such as paper documents, receipts, invoices, and others by using your mobile camera.
- It features OCR with which you can easily extract text from pictures or other documents and edit and share it for further use.
- You can get high quality scanned copy since this app automatically recognizes a bad quality image and you can add color and contrast to make it better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any more questions now? If yes, then have a look at the questions asked by the user often.
Does Google have a scanning app?
There is no app by Google that offers you scanning. However, with the help of Google drive app on your smartphone, you can scan as well.
Can you scan documents on Android?
Yes, you can scan any documents you want with your android phone. All you need to have is a scan document app. You will find a lot of good apps for android to scan any documents.
Where can I scan documents for free?
There are a lot of android apps available that you can use for free to scan any documents you want. We have reviewed some of the best free apps for scanning above.
Finding the best document scanning app for android is really important. It allows you to scan anything with your android camera, extract text from images, edit the scanned copy for further use, and lots of other features and benefits.
That is why we have reviewed some amazing apps for scanning with their features and benefits so that you can have the best one. So without any further due, download these apps and try all of these to find out the best one for you.